said that remember home teeth in Vietnam, water will help the children to switch from drinking to regular cups. Many children love to keep the bottle all day. Dr. Largent said that “the prolonged duration of the oral cavity may be the cause of tooth decay in the front teeth if drinks in the aerosol contain sugar. Pacifier Pacifiers used in the first year of life can help prevent sudden infant death syndrome. According to the American Psychological Association, it is advisable to use a pacifier while sleeping, but not for lengthening. Long-term use will affect the position of the upper and lower teeth action bite or may affect the shape of the mouth. Pacifiers for infants, not for kindergarten children.” She does not recommend using them for a long time even when “teeth are in place recommends stopping the use of pacifiers at 2 years of age. You should talk to your baby doctor who has a habit of pacifier when he is 3 years old.
Inappropriate brushing and / or oral hygiene: brush your teeth, brushing your teeth with not enough brush on three sides, brushing your teeth with too much toothpaste, brushing your teeth at least twice a day, and not rinsing your teeth after eating. Saigon Vietnam dental implants
– This is the age when young tooth enamel is most vulnerable, bacteria that cause tooth decay easily attack and cause dental disease.
– During pregnancy, the mother does not provide enough substance for the development of teeth especially Calci, the children are born will structure teeth are not firm, susceptible to dental diseases.
– The habit of eating a lot of candy, sweet food … but no reasonable care to create plaque on the teeth. Plaque is the environment for harmful bacteria that cause cavities, gingivitis.
Children who have bad habits such as swollen teeth during oral replacement are also at high risk of gum disease due to tooth decay, which inadvertently leads to harmful bacteria. mouth, hurt the gums.
– If you have a history of tooth decay, if you do not have proper oral hygiene, you will have a very high risk of permanent tooth decay, which will greatly affect your esthetic future.
– Do not regularly visit the dentist every 6 months.
When children show signs of tooth decay, parents should bring their children to the dentist so that the doctors have the most effective remedy to avoid affecting the permanent teeth and health of the body. vietnam dentist prices